Benefits SecurIT360 Offers to Law Firms:
- Legal track record. We are legal market experts and our team has worked with over 100 law firms, including many in the AMLAW 100 and 200. We are intimately familiar with cybersecurity based nuances of full service vs. specialty firms and unique legal functions and data such as eDiscovery/Litigation Support.
- Perspective. SecurIT360 is a knowledge-based, cyber-only firm that also represents other industries concerned with protecting sensitive information, including Financial, Healthcare, Utilities, and IT Services. Our recommendations come from working experience with many solutions.
- Independence. We are vendor agnostic and a client advocate. We do not “sell” or broker hardware, software, or a particular vendor. Ours is a process, not a product. Yes, you need products, but it is the process and people around those products that keeps the firm secure.
- Thorough and detailed. Technology is a major component of information security, but not the only one. Our 360° audit has over 1400 audit points that span 10 functional areas. Our holistic processes address the Firm’s practices and administrative functions.
- Flexibility. We tailor our audit and measurement processes to meet the Firm’s goals. We offer levels of service ranging from basic vulnerability assessments to ISO 27000 program development. We can even handle those pesky bank and other compliance questionnaires on your behalf.
Legal organizations and law firms get hit from all sides as their clients push down regulations on them from many industries. We are a trusted advisor to legal firms across the country and have established ourselves as a leading information security consultant for the legal industry. We understand the compliance needs in the legal industry and we offer a range of services to help meet those regulations.
Most requested services:
- ISO 27001/2 gap assessment and program development
- Pentest/Vulnerability Assessments
- Client Security Questionnaires
- Security Audits
- Security Awareness Training
- Security Monitoring/Logging